This is a blogpost on the Upcoming Firefox Campaign Challenge that will be taking place in 3 different places.
Event Date: TBD [September month]
Goals: Retaining Firefox Users on Windows 10
Target markets: Existing Firefox users in markets where we have high percentage of Windows 7 and 8.1 users
The Product: The latest Firefox release on August 11 focused on performance, stability and UX to integrate Firefox into the Windows 10 experience.
- To Show users that Firefox is the right browser for Windows 10.
- Communicate our differentiating values: Choice, Privacy and Quality
- Educate our users about how they can maintain their choices and preferences before and after their upgrade experience.
What Firefox offers…
What is Firefox
- Firefox is the trusted Web browser of choice for hundreds of millions of people around the world.
- Firefox puts you in control of your online life and puts everything you need in a personal and customized Web experience.
- We believe the Web should be open and accessible to all so we make Firefox for Windows, Mac and Linux and localize it in around 90 languages with help from the global Mozilla community
- Firefox has a streamlined and extremely intuitive design to let you focus on any content, app or website – a perfect balance of simplicity and power.
What has Firefox brought to the Web?
- The short answer is, so much!
- We created Firefox more than 10 years ago to deliver choice and control on the Web as part of our mission to promote openness, innovation and opportunity online. Today, Firefox is the only trusted and independent choice.
- Twice awarded Most Trusted Internet Company by Ponemon institute
- Created by a non-profit, global community focused on putting users in the driver seat.
- We are moving the Web forward as a platform. Just a few examples:
- We’ve been first with leading privacy features and initiatives like DNT and the LightBeam add-on and dedicated to improving privacy with things like: guest browsing, the Forget Button and our continued work on Tracking Protection
- We’ve pushed standards and pioneered new technologies like 3D graphics on the Web, Web real-time communications and more than 30 new mobile WebAPIs.
- Firefox has thousands of Firefox Add-ons to customize everything about your Web experience.
-Introduction to Open Source
-What is Mozilla and its Mission
-Install Firefox for Windows 10
-Set Mozilla Firefox as Default browser
-Firefox for Android
-Webmaker for Android
-Tweet the Firefox Browser in Windows Screenshot and hashtag with #Windows10
-Who installed Firefox Browser and Set as Default.
-Who tweets or uploads screenshot on Facebook with hastag #Windows10 #MozTN and #Firefoxforwindows10
PS: If anyone would like to host a Campaign challenge in their School/College, Contact me 🙂